Tuesday, October 13, 2009

First attempt

Hey guys, sorry it's been a little while. I've had all of this stuff on my camera and haven't gotten around to putting it up so I'll be putting these up in several posts as sections.

Here's my first attempt on this "head box" project, and before I get into that, basically my idea is to present a metaphorical, or symbolic, if you will, concept of how the media brainwashes us. So I went and got a styrofoam head and bought a second just in case I messed up. I came up with a great idea, however, and now I'm using both heads. They will face each other inside the tv case and it will represent how will also brainwash each other.

Anyways, so here's my first attempt at the project. Sorry if I move around too much. I do have ADHD, so I apologize. ^^;;

No comments:

Post a Comment