Sunday, December 6, 2009

Pictures of my farm ^^

Just some pics I took over the thanksgiving holidays while I was at home.


This is my big sister Holly and my niece Trina. Holly's making a funny face because I put the flash on purposely to mess with her eyes.

This is my nephew Joey and my mom. Momma looks like Audrey Hepburn, but she won't believe me.


The guy in the recliner is my dad. If you're wondering why he has that thing wrapped around him, it's from his latest surgery. Dad's heart has been failing him a lot in the past year. He just found out he had congestive heart failure and he had 7 blockages in his heart. Last year they had to do a bypass surgery on him and usually they can only do four, so somehow they got it to work with four. However, the surgery failed to correct the problems with his heart, so they just recently had to put in a pacemaker. So the thing he's wearing is to keep him from moving his arm too much and accidentally yanking the wires out.

The guy in the picture next to him is my little brother Drew with my GSP Beau. Beau's pretty afraid of electronic devices for some reason. He gets over it pretty soon though, ha ha.






The older dog is Rebel, also a german shorthaired pointer. They're a pretty rare breed.


Annnnnnnnnnnd these are all my chickens. We jokingly call them the army of darkness. If you have food you better run, 'cause they come chasing you.





These are my horses Delilah, Smoke, Dragon, and Sweet Baby. The older ones are a pain in the behind, but the baby is really sweet and she's really soft too. They're a mix of apaloosa and shetland pony. You can really see the shetland more in the baby.





And that's it. Hope you enjoyed. I used to have geese as well, but it seems they've betrayed us for the neighbors. They're staying at their house now. They were embdens, not canadian. Embdens are the white domestic geese.

No comments:

Post a Comment